Today I’m sharing an easy (and delicious) recipe that I found on Pinterest for Banana Bread!
I love sharing a good recipe when I find one! This one comes from Simply Recipes.
Here’s what you will need…
- 2-3 very ripe bananas, peeled
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 3/4 cup sugar (1/2 cup if you would like it less sweet, 1 cup if more sweet)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour
- Grab a 4×8 Loaf Pan and spray with non-stick spray. I used a stone one from Pampered Chef but here is a link to a similar one on Amazon.*
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- Mash up two over ripe bananas (I used a potato masher) and pour in the melted butter.
- Next, add the sugar, egg, vanilla, baking soda, salt and flour.
- Mix it up until smooth.
- Pour into Loaf Pan and bake for 50 minutes.
- Feel extremely domestic and proud!
I had the cutest little helper mashing the bananas! (Please excuse my real life clutter going on in the background.)
It’s so good when it’s still warm and also good with coffee the next morning! I’ve already made this twice in ten days! After the first loaf was gone Mr. Right told me to put bananas on the grocery list because we would need more banana bread.
Thanks go to Simply Recipes for an awesome and easy recipe!
*contains affiliate link